Comienzo aglomerando la fruta que ya esta disponible y se comenta...
US light line
Starts from Chaffee, which will lose its “special LT” status (it’s the last of the original hightier scouts), will be nerfed but it will also recieve normal tier 5 LT matchmaking. Its top turret will be removed and will be replaced by the production variant of the M24 Chaffee (basically, both turrets look roughly the same, the new one has a machinegun or something). The line composition will be:
Tier 5 – Chaffee (model leak, second leak)
Tier 6 – T37 Light Tank (model leak, history of the tank)
Tier 7 – M41 Walker Bulldog (model leak, leaked stats, more leaked stats)
Tier 8 – T49 Light Tank (model and stats leak, history)
So yes, the tier 8 will have a 152mm gun-launcher, without the missiles of course. The line will not be a “blind end”, it will merge with the second American medium/heavy line (T49 will go to the T54).
Soviet light tanks
Tier 8 – “Light T-54″: in Russian it’s called “T-54 oblegchennyj” (“light T-54″), English name is not known for now. Model leak can be found here (screenies were even officially released by Wargaming) – keep in mind that originally, the LT-54 was supposed to be premium tier 8 medium tank, but the developers, unable to buff the LTTB to tier 8, have decided to make it a LT8. To that end, they buffed its mobility and replaced the tier 8 medium premium Soviet tank slot with “T-54 Model 1945″.
RU251 (model leak) will be a German tier 8 light tank. It will be unlockable from the Aufklärungspanzer Panther (please note that while there has been some talk as to replacing the AFK Panther with something else, nothing is confirmed as of now). It is not known whether the RU251 branch will continue to be blind or will merge with something else, but given the “modern” nature of the tank, it’s likely it will merge into Leopard prototype.
In 9.3, KV-1S will be split into two tanks – tier 5 KV-1S (basically a lighter but faster version of the KV-1) and tier 6 KV-85 (model leak), a nerfed version of the current KV-1S with large turret (nerf is described here). KV-85 will have two top gun options – a 100mm and a 122mm, with roughly the same penetration.
- stock suspension aim spread from moving and aim spread from turning the hull increased (nerfed) by 60 percent
- elite suspension aim spread from moving and aim spread from turning the hull increased (nerfed) by 57 percent
- stock tracks terrain passability (good/medium/bad terrain) nerfed by 9/14/9 percent
- elite tracks terrain passability (good/medium/bad terrain) nerfed by 10/17/10 percent
- maximum reverse speed nerfed from 20 km/h to 12 km/h
- aim spread of the 76mm M1A2 when moving the turret increased (nerfed) by 12 percent
- aim spread of the 90mm M3 when moving the turret increased (nerfed) by 25 percent
- 90mm M3 reload time nerfed from 8s to 8,5s
- T18 will be nerfed
- T57 Heavy will be nerfed, it will have its “effectivity at long distances” reduced, that way it will be different from the AMX50B
- T57 Heavy winrate does not stand out, but average damage per battle does, that’s a reason for the nerf