9.6 - Primeros datos oficiales
- shell distribution within aim circle changes (pure accuracy nerf, shells will fall less to the center of the circle, fewer weakspot hits)
- TD viewrange nerf
- light tank buffs (and nerf of M41 and T37)
- slight changes to map landscape (“flattening” of the maps) of Redshire, Prokhorovka and Steppes
- retraining of crews to a different role (radioman to commander for example) ESTO SI ES UNA BUENA NOTICIA!
- stronghold consumables: air raid and artillery strike
Esta es la escusa para nerfear la punteria:
- Storm confirms that there will be a change in shot distribution within aim circle. It will not be a simple sigma change, but a manually configured special variant, with a table showing “how much of what is supposed to fly where”, this table will apply to all the vehicles in the game. The reason for this is that it’s beneficial server load-wise.