Bueno ya soltaron un poco de información que seguro todos vieron y paso agrupar aqui.
- Wargaming added panels (bars) into the combat UI that show you your current battle performance right in the battle (damage done and such), they are being tested.
Esto me gusta, cada vez se necesitara menos el xvm ya que de a poco van incorporando sus características.
- Changes to 36 individual mission condition (from re-balance to total change)
Lo bueno es que no exigira mas pelotones!
- on Russian server, the special "premium" tanks (IS-2, ISU-122S, Cromwell Berlin and Rudy) were postponed for roughly a week, they will come out right before 9th of May
- contrary to previous reports, the new special tanks will not have limited MM (at least some). Standby for details.
- For strongholds of tiers 5 to 7, added the option to fight on tier 8 tanks
Added tanks for supertesters: Kanonenjagdpanzer, Tiger I, IS-3 with autoloader, BT-7A, 121B, 59 Patton
Tanks reworked to HD: Wolverine, Type T-34, Leopard 1, Hummel, M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo, M48A1 Patton, Type58, SU-85, Cromwell, T26E4 SuperPershing, T32, Pershing, IS-3, AMX 50 120
- All automatic guns can now shoot at 400 meter distance (up from 350)
Buffed following tanks:
- А-20, BТ-7, КV-13, IS-8, IS-7.
- Durchbruchswagen 2, Pz.Kpfw. I, Pz.Sfl. IVc, Nashorn, Sturer Emil, VK 30.02 (d).
- Churchill Gun Carrier, Vickers Medium Mk. III, Vickers Medium Mk. II.
- M2 Medium Tank, T28 Prototype, T30.
- D1, B1, ARL V39, AMX 13 75.
Nerfed following tanks:
* Conqueror Gun Carriage, AT 7
- Komarin removed from random battles
- Fixed (changed) following maps: Sigfried Line, Karelia, Sand River, Airfield, Westfield, Murovanka
- North-West completely removed from the client. Me alegra q se valla esta basofia.
- Hidden Village will not appear on high tiers anymore
- Added a new map for testing
- Improved effects on following maps: Lakesville, Erlenberg, Sigfried Line
- Fixed some crashes and freezes of the client. Siempre ponen esto y como seguro estará en la próxima, también lo estará problema.
- Added individual discounts to premium account
- Reworked tooltips on loading screen
- Added warning about new modules being available to research or buy
- Added UI to the game displaying player's performance
- Fixed a large number of bugs in new team battle functions
- Fixed some bugs and issues in Stronghold interface
- Fixed "twitching" of the aim circle in artillery mode
- Fixed the destruction effects of some environmental objects
- Fixed some small UI issues
Description of the 9.8 mode
- Each battle takes 10 minutes;
- 15 vs 15 format;
- You can enter the battle only using event vehicles;
- After destroying a vehicle in battle, it can be revived unlimited number of times in the spawn are of your team, after which the players are given the option to select a different vehicle from their garage;
- There are flags located on the event maps, the players have to collect them by driving over them and then carry them in their base;
- The goal is to accumulate a certain number of victory points until the time runs out (150 points to be specific);
- Points are awarded for the following: enemy tank kill - 1 point, capturing a flag - 5 points;
- Battle ends either by one team getting enough points or by the time running out.
There are 6 flags on the map (neutral for both teams) that have to be captured and then carried to the release area. After that, a flag will respawn after some time. If the flag carrier is killed, the flag is dropped and someone else can pick it up. If it stays on the ground for a while, it will despawn and return to the starting position.